Dr. Vishal Sharma is practicing Pulmonologist in Panchkula, India. His background working experience as Consultant Pulmonary Medicine and Sleep Medicine at Alchemist Hospital, Panchkula. Haryana. His strength include being meticulous and diligent. He has a good clininical expertise in dealing with all kinds of pulmonary diseases. He is well versed with various diagnostic and therapeutic pulmonary procedures. He is also involved in research work related to pulmonary and Sleep disorder diseases.
- MBBS Govt Medical College, Jammu
- DNB Pulmonary Medicine Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi
- European Diplomate in Adult Respiratory Medicine (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- American Board Certification in Sleep Technology (RPSGT)
- Ex. Sir Gangaram Hospital & Fortis Hospital, Mohali
- Consultant Pulmonologist, Alchemist Hospital, Panchkula
- European Respiratory Society Annual Congress, Barcelona, Spain. 2013
- Best of ERS – ERS – New Delhi. 2014
- Broncocon – Indian Association of Bronchology – Chandigarh. 2014
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine conference – New Delhi. 2012.
- Live Workshop on Spirometry, lung volume,diffusion capacity and body plethymography . New Delhi. 2012
- Course cum Workshop on Non Invasive Ventilation –Indian Sleep disorder association. New Delhi 2011
- Best of ERS – ERS – New Delhi. 2011
- Best of ERS – Jaipur. 2011
- PG CME -2011 for post graduate students of respiratory diseases of North India. NewDelhi.2011
- Sleep symposium – Sleep Forum Association Of India. New Delhi. 2009
Scientific Papers Presented
- Dhamija A, Basu A, Sharma V et al (2015) Mediastinal Adenopathy in India: Through the Eyes of Endobronchial Ultrasound .Journal of The Association of Physicians of India. Vol. 63. September 2015. 15-18
- Our objective is to provide health care services of high quality at an affordable cost to the people and to achieve patients satisfaction through effective service with trained man power and continued medical education programmes.
- To provide the best care possible for patients and advance the science of pulmonology (chest medicine).
- To provide medical services at the height of quality and effective in the most professional and effective manner with the sole differentiation of making things before for our patients.